The camping rules and useful information
RECEPTION | 8:00-13:00 15:00-22:00
MAIN GATE | 7:00-23:00
BARRIER | 7:00-13:00 15:00-23:00
BAR | 7:30-23:00
Check-in is possible from 11:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 22:00 at the latest . Upon each arrival, all guests are required to present their identity document at the reception for legal registration and to collect the identification bracelet to wear for the duration of their stay. In case of pets, their vaccination booklet must be presented too. During their stay, guests cannot occupy neighbouring pitches with their car, tent nor any other personal effect, even if temporarily.
In case guests arrive before reception opening hour, it is not possible for them to enter the campsite.
Check-out is possible from 10:00 on the day of departure. Departing guests are kindly asked to pay the bill, collect their IDs and free the pitch by 10:00 on the day of check-out. In case of stay after check-out time, the cost equal to half the price of the previous night will be charged.
The minors of 18 will be admitted on the campsite only if accompanied with a parent or a guardian of age.
Visitors are only allowed during reception opening hours (from 8:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 22:00). At the arrival visitors must hand their identification document to the admission office to be legally registered. Visits are free for the first hour, after this deadline, the current day or a half-day rate will be applied. The car must be parked outside the campsite.
Day visitors are requested to leave the campsite no later than 22:00.
It is strictly forbidden to bring in unregistered people.
Respect for silence is requested at the following times: from 23:00 to 7:00 and from 13:00 to 15:00.
Check-in is possible from.
Check-in is possible from, acts of vandalism, drug use, and similar. Violators will be recalled by the
personal. In case of serious events, they will be expelled from the campsite.
The use of hot water in the showers is free.
It is recommended to leave the services clean and tidy in respect of everyone. Absolute respect for hygiene personnel is also required. During the hours dedicated to cleaning, access to the services will not be allowed.
To use the facilities for the disabled, it is necessary to ask for the key at the reception.
The washing machine and dryer work for a fee. Customers are asked to pay attention to the washing times so as not to occupy the machines longer than necessary.
At the sanitary block behind the bar there are the only two stations dedicated to the drainage and rinsing of chemical toilets. It is forbidden to unload chemical toilets at other non-dedicated toilets.
The water fountains , which is drinikable, near the pitches must be used exclusively for water withdrawal.
Car or other similar vehicle washing is not allowed on the campsite.
The waste of water is not allowed.
- Children's play equipment may be freely used, with care and attention.
- The free use by minors of the playground equipment is under the supervision and exclusive responsibility of the persons who have custody of them, as well as their improper use denies any responsibility to the Management of Camping Eden.
- It is forbidden to smoke inside the play area.
- It is also forbidden to throw paper, remains of food, garbage of any kind, in the playground area..
- The use of the football/tennis field is reserved exclusively for guests of Camping Eden.
- The football/tennis field is a meeting place to play in a spirit of mutual respect, fairness and solidarity. Users must maintain correct language and a respectful volume of voice.
- In the entire area of the field it is prohibited:
– to introduce bicycles, motorcycles or other means of transport;
– to drink alcohol and smoke;
– to lean or cling to the fence;
– to cling to the goal structure or the network of the same;
- Users must leave the field clean.
- In case of damage, injury or any other problem users must immediately inform the Management of Camping Eden.
- Each player is responsible for his own behaviour; whoever may even accidentally cause damage to the structure or to other players will have to answer directly.
- Camping Eden Management declines any responsibility for objects left unattended in the field.
- Those who use the field undertake to respect these regulations. Otherwise, the Management has the right to terminate at any time the activity in progress and deny the subsequent use.